Infrastructure and Planning
Design Thinking is a powerful learning and problem solving process. It enables groups to uncover and understand challenging and “wicked” problems, design solutions, and implement solutions that meet important needs.
Consilience provides schools with immersive, hands-on Design Thinking training geared to move them past status quo problem solving, and enable them to reliably gather key insights and create effective new solutions.
Living Strategy enables schools to learn from the future as it emerges to create and maintain new strategic opportunities with agility. Consilience facilitates living strategy processes for schools that include these phases:
Consilience facilitates living strategy processes for schools that include these phases:
- Discovery – Understand and map community engagement, values, and needs.
- Define – Narrow, create user profiles that accurately define and communicate strategic needs.
- Ideation – Facilitate generation of ideas that are divergent, synergistic, and reveal patterns and insights.
- Prototyping – Test strategic solutions, elicit feedback from authentic stakeholders to inform successful solution making.
- Feedback – Use insights to make changes, refine or inspire creation of new strategic solutions.
- Reflect – Use a premortem process to predict the viability of strategic solutions and gather insights that can inform successful implementation.
- Iterate – Institute strategic solutions, determine roles and processes for continuous responsive development, and adjustment of strategic solutions.